jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

Six reason why i am learning English

1.- Im learning English because I will to work in abroad and its necessary know other lenguaje.
2.- Also to finish my degree.
3.- For know other foreign people.
4.- Other reason its that the English its talked in all parts of the world.
5.- Im learning English because it probably that in the future all the thinks are built by the american people y we most are prepared.
6.- the six reason im learn Englihs because i will show a little to my family.

1 comentario:

  1. .- Im learning English because I will work abroad and it's necessary TO know ANother lAnguaGe.
    2.- Also to finish my degree.
    3.- TO BETTER know other foreign people.
    4.- Other reason its that English it's talked in all parts of the world.
    5.- I'm learning English because it'S LIKELY that in the future all the thinG are built by the american people y(WHY or AND?) we most are prepared.
    6.- the sixTH reason i'm learnING EngliSH because i will TEACH a little to my family.

    ResponderEliminar